The rare black puma is the symbol of the enigmatic beast of prey. Associated with freedom due to their versatility in their habitats, travel terrain and hunting grounds, the catamounts inspire adaptation and cognition in those who associate their personal favor with this eloquent animal. Known for their silent roar, pumas are a secretive feline species famed with their watchfulness and wisdom.
- Size⌀: 42.00mm
- Case Material18K Gold (Including hands, buckle and crown)
- Glass CrystalFlat Crystal Sapphire, Scratch Resistant, 9/10 Mohs
- Watch Caseback316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, Engraved with Octoganal Perpetual Pattern
- DialMicro Painted
- Water Resistance3 ATM, 30 Meters
- MovementETA 2824-2, Swiss Made
- Frequency4 Hz, 28'800 A/h
- Power Reserve42 Hours
- Shock ProtectionIncabloc Novodiac
- Movement FeaturesSelf-Winding, Stop-Second Time Setting, Bidirectional
- DisplayHours, Minutes
- AccuracyAverage +/- 12 sec/day, up to +/- 30 sec/day
- Self WindingYes
- Bezel18K Rose Gold Encrusted with 88 Diamond Pieces
- TypeGenuine Leather, Hand Tanned
- SeamHand Sewn, High Quality
- Buckle18K Gold
- MaterialGenuine Lizard
- Dial ArtHand Painted Micro Art of Puma and Cub, Floral Forms
- Crown ArtHand Painted Micro Art of Puma Portrait, Special Coating
- SidesHand Painted Micro Art of Floral Forms, Special Coating
Puma is a careful planner and a contemplative observer. It can wait in cover for a long time before diving in for the definitive strike, pinning down its opponent to the ground. It even has the capability to defeat a black bear in this fashion. Allegorically this is taken as the victory of wisdom and patience over raw brute force. Together with their inability to scream a loud roar like the rest of its large feline cousins and their stealthy behavior, the puma, also known as mountain cats, make up a secretive or rather private lifestyle.
This kind of privacy, introversion and solitary conduct is associated with strong inner peace and personal strength. Contemplative tranquility is a necessary component for personal development and is symbolized by the image of stealthy animals, such as the puma. This behavior also reflects as protective ferocity. The puma is ever watchful of the ones under its protection, standing vigil and on guard.
The Inca have seen puma as a symbol of the earth, one of the three dimensions of their theological cosmology. Puma is the guardian of earth, the wise protector of the overworld. It’s a divine animal that gave its shape to the old capital of the Inca empire. As it has been a symbol of inner resolve and introspective power, the puma was often associated by the priests as a transition from the current world into the inner world. This form of communication between the overworld and the inner world was due to puma being a divine child of the earth.
This was used as a metaphor when the Incan cities were formed in the shape of the puma, as when one part of the empire would lose its head, it would mean being left without any guidance and protection. For this reason puma not only represents predator resilience but also adaptability and wits. It’s the clear depiction of intellect overpowering primal strength.