Courageous, strong and yet playful: Such is the spirit of the leopard. Their delicate ferocity is a sight to behold. This wild beauty is an embodiment of untamed independence and passion.
- Size⌀: 42.00mm
- Case Material18K Gold (Including hands, buckle and crown)
- Glass CrystalFlat Crystal Sapphire, Scratch Resistant, 9/10 Mohs
- Watch Caseback316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, Engraved with Octoganal Perpetual Pattern
- DialMicro Painted
- Water Resistance3 ATM, 30 Meters
- MovementETA 2824-2, Swiss Made
- Frequency4 Hz, 28'800 A/h
- Power Reserve42 Hours
- Shock ProtectionIncabloc Novodiac
- Movement FeaturesSelf-Winding, Stop-Second Time Setting, Bidirectional
- DisplayHours, Minutes
- AccuracyAverage +/- 12 sec/day, up to +/- 30 sec/day
- Self WindingYes
- Bezel18K White Gold Encrusted with 88 Diamond Pieces
- TypeGenuine Leather, Hand Tanned
- SeamHand Sewn, High Quality
- Buckle18k White Gold
- MaterialGenuine Lizard
- SidesLeopard Patterns Hand Painted with Micro Art, Special Coating
- Crown ArtHand Painted Micro art of Leopard Portrait, Special Coating
- Dial ArtHand Painted Micro Art of Leopard and Cub, Special Coating
Being solitary hunters, leopards are elusive creatures; often patient, focused and incredibly accurate. Creatures of the night, these noble animals have embodied distinct characteristics among other cats. They owe most of their characteristics to their incredible perception; heightened senses, precognition and an uncanny sense for danger. Both skilled at hunting and to avoid getting hunted, they contemplate high up on their trees. Their incredible patience has often been related with natural wisdom.
A companion to Dionysus, the representation of Set, the nagual of the shaman. Living in vast habitats from Africa to Indochina, they have been ingrained into many different cultures and represented in mythology. Their hibernation is equated with the flow of nature, patterning the cycle of seasons. Their ability to adapt to a variety of different habitats and conditions symbolizes the ability to align the energies around themselves to become victorious, a trait of people associated with the characteristics of the animal.
In astrology, they are known to be good companions, those who are fun and adventurous. They represent elegance and dignity; graceful yet devoid of flamboyance. They are depicted as steadfast in their goals, deviously canny about life. The symbolism represents them as naturally strong characters, embodied with solitary and independence. This leads their character to be destined for great accomplishments, an innate strength which they use to achieve greater good. This is often seen as a leader's qualities and such characters are loved in their social environments.
It’s a proud warrior, protector and the prowler. In the New World they have been the symbol of skilled warriors that command both the realm of the spirits and that of the physical. Such elegance uniting with the skilled artists of Birgie, brings you this beautifully hand painted timepiece.