One of the most iconic relationships between human and nature, the horse represents independence earned and elegance from essence. Aflame with the spirit of defiance, every horse is born of noble nature. The powerful structure of its beautiful anatomy has been an inspiration of aesthetics for many, as well as a symbol of potent grace.
- Size⌀: 42.00mm
- Case Material18K Gold (Including hands, buckle and crown)
- Bezel18K Gold, Flat
- Glass CrystalFlat Crystal Sapphire, Scratch Resistant, 9/10 Mohs
- Watch Caseback316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, Engraved with Octoganal Perpetual Pattern
- DialMicro Painted
- Water Resistance3 ATM, 30 Meters
- MovementETA 2824-2, Swiss Made
- Frequency4 Hz, 28'800 A/h
- Power Reserve42 Hours
- Shock ProtectionIncabloc Novodiac
- Movement FeaturesSelf-Winding, Stop-Second Time Setting, Bidirectional
- DisplayHours, Minutes
- AccuracyAverage +/- 12 sec/day, up to +/- 30 sec/day
- Self WindingYes
- MaterialCrocodile Leather
- TypeGenuine Leather, Hand Tanned
- SeamHand Sewn, High Quality
- Buckle18K Gold
- Dial ArtHorse Depiction with Hand Made Gravure and Micro Art
- SidesNumerous Detailed Horse Paintings with Micro Art done by Hand, Special Coating
- Crown ArtMicro Painted Portrait of Horse, Special Coating
It’s said that the measure of a civilization is to be found in the quality of its horsemanship. The ability to handle and admire these powerful, noble creatures is seen as a challenge of refinement required to build up a proper society. The adequacy of integrating nature as a practical and essential part of human life has rewarded the practitioners of such elegant connection with mobility, sportsmanship and camaraderie with a wild child of nature.
Horses have been an utmost part of human history. They have shaped empires, fated wars, been the most crucial element for survival. Their behavior and needs determined the geographies in which populations would arise. A friend and compatriot of humans, the horse has been an integral part in the forming of societies and individuals alike. Heroes have been named alongside their horses, nations have built on the capability of employing the most masterful use of horsemanship. No true empire has been formed without the proper integration of this spirited animal.
The horse has been embodied into the image of the knight, the word cavalier has been used synonymously with the word hero, the power of the engine has been measured by the representation of horsepower. Their beautiful mane has often been depicted as an inspiration in the wind. Everything that has to do with heroism, strength and aesthetics has been associated with the image and characteristics of the horse. Those who admire these noble animals are known for their admiration for passion, magnificence and grace.