At the rim of civilization begins the incredible beauty of nature. Isolation brings a feeling of safety and aesthetic fulfillment. Ocean winds sweeping the indented coastline, backed by blue mountains, represent the impression of Patagonia.
- Size⌀: 42.00mm
- Glass CrystalFlat Crystal Sapphire, Scratch Resistant, 9/10 Mohs
- Watch Caseback316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, Engraved with Octoganal Perpetual Pattern
- DialMicro Painted
- Water Resistance3 ATM, 30 Meters
- MovementETA 2824-2, Swiss Made
- Frequency4 Hz, 28'800 A/h
- Power Reserve42 Hours
- Shock ProtectionIncabloc Novodiac
- Movement FeaturesSelf-Winding, Stop-Second Time Setting, Bidirectional
- DisplayHours, Minutes
- AccuracyAverage +/- 12 sec/day, up to +/- 30 sec/day
- Self WindingYes
- Case Material18K White Gold (Including hands, buckle and crown)
- Bezel18K White Gold Encrusted with 88 Diamond Pieces
- TypeGenuine Leather, Hand Tanned
- SeamHand Sewn, High Quality
- Buckle18k White Gold
- MaterialGenuine Lizard
- SidesHand Painted Micro Art of Patagonia Landscape, Coated with Glazed Enamel
- Crown ArtHand Painted Micro Art of Lighthouse, Special Coating
- Dial ArtHand Made Micro Mosaics of Patagonia Landscape and Lighthouse
Patagonia encompases some of the farthest edges of the known world. Ever since being reported to the western hemisphere by Magellan, it has been a source of impression for many historical figures, such as James Cook, John Byron and Charles Darwin. The name of the region has been synonymous with adventure and expedition, especially during the gold rush, which is taken as a marking spot for the decline of the native population such as that of Mapuche, Yaghan and Kawésqar. The rush for resources and expansion taking place in this complex geography with a coastline of continental formations reaching out into the ocean naturally resulted in the spread of countless lighthouses to guide the ships sailing across the oceans. A lighthouse towering over the unique shade of green, forefronting a pristine blue scape has been the ideal representation of the Patagonian vista.
Being the point of interest for adventurers, explorers and trekkers as the enigmatic unknown, it has inspired many artists and writers. The mythical boreal of giants, coast of pirates, the uncharted stretches have been narrated all through the modern age. It is not surprising, given the linguistic genuinity of the native languages and their unparalleled ability to describe the story of natural mythology. The iconic animal life and the distinct flora have no doubtedly played a role in this inspiration. The Red fuchsia flowers that are native to the Patagonian landscape contrast with the ice peaked mountains circumscribing the monumental Patagonian lighthouse and have been a source of inspiration for many, as well as the artistic team of Birgie.
Encapsulating the spirit of adventure and freedom, our artists bring you to the edge of the world. The hand painted dial is accompanied with the depiction of the natural terrain surrounding the case, with incredible detail. The delicately shaped crown is the proof of the quality of Birgie.